Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitters ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannibal

hello

I would like to use FM Transmitter as small project

I need your idea guys on (receiver circuit)

could you please give me ideas what should I use as a receiver

for the FM transmitter

NO I mean I want to design an FM transmitter my self

I only need ideas of what can be the receiver of that circuit

I recall that there is or was at least one IC out there that could make up most of an FM broadcast receiver - my guess is that the mfr's datasheet would include a schematic. You might also search around for FM receiver kits - there are a few out there - and obtain a copy of the schematic. Amateur radio references are likely to contain some good stuff too. Keep in mind that the deviation of the transmitter and receiver must be comparable. Not all transmitters and receivers have the same deviation.

Philips made "an FM radio" IC (TDA7000) that worked very poorly. They have newer ones that have Scan tuning and they also work very poorly.

The ICs are copied in China and scanning FM "radios" are sold for $1.00 in The Dollar Store. They are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back