Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flyback transformer for Cornerstone Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregmcc

Sorry - double posted - can't seem to delete the 1st post.

I've got a faulty Cornerstone P1401 monitor - it looks like the flyback has gone. Making terrible arcing/popping sounds.

The model no. of the flyback is HFL1127RD - from what little I can find, it looks like its a Deawoo part. For the life of my I cannot find it anywhere. Cornerstone seem to be out of business - there www no longer works. I've search all the common electronic sites I know and the only place I can find links to the part is on those dodgy datasheet archive sites.

Anyone know of a place that sells these or equivalents? Or should I just give up and chuck the monitor?

flybacks are very hard to replace due to all the different types, and the pins on the bottom. i suggest you get another monitor, you can even find free crt's now;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back