Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flow sensor mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
Thought I'd share this.
I put together a web based dashboard for a cooling system for water cooled brakes on one of the machines I maintain, temp and fow is monitored for 2 brakes and displayed on gauges and a graph.
I had issues with the flow sensors, one worked but the other triggered both sensor readings, after ages fault finding I found that the magnet in one sensor was triggering the hall sensor in both flow sensors, I had them both bolted together to look nice & neat, now they are apart they work fine.
Sounds simple once found, but it wast so obvious beforehand.

Sounds simple once found, but it wast so obvious beforehand.
Go figure? Who would have thought? Yeah, sounds simple once found but I never would have thought to look for that. While I doubt I will ever encounter that thanks for sharing, gives pause for thought.

Ron

I get stuff like this too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back