Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

floormat

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

i m looking for more information on floormat how to make . and hardware need for that is theer any circuitry for that

If this is for the open door idea then you might try looking at an old computer keyboard. Use the membrane from that.

It might suffer damage due to the weight of people but if you have an old keyboard it's worth a try.

Imgemini, what's your goal? You sure want to make the floormat? Because, besides the electrical circuitry, there must be some mechanical components in order for the door to open and close - which might hurt you he he he :twisted:

Why sir, you wish poor humble me to provide a simple DC SCR circuit?
Surely a student of telecommunication such as yourself who is familiar with I-Q modulators could post a tutorial on the subject.
I await your efforts sir, and know you wish to please help.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back