Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Firmware upgrade through CANOpen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiranpatil

I have kinetic k60 controller from freescale. I need to have firmware upgrade on it using CANOpen protocol.

Please give me some pointers to plan and implement this.

Seeing as how the K60 doesn't nativly support the canopen protocol you must have a bootloader on the K60? We can't really help without knowing what software is running on it currently.

Kiranpatil, did this ever get resolved? I am trying to determine how to implement a CANOpen on an MCU that will be able to have it's firmware updated later on down the road over CAN... This is one of the first Hits on Google about the subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back