Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FIR filter implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdiinlove

I wanna implement a FIR filter in BW=200HZ and base frequency of 100HZ in 8051 MICRO CONTROLLER. In generl , I need some information regarding FIR filters as well as designing them using MATLAB software.
Is there anybody to help me?

Regards

Please tell us what you've already done, what research you've read, and what part you don't understand.

Specifically, what files and tutorials have you downloaded from the MATLAB website and what is missing/wrong/don't understand.

Construct a moving average of samples from an A/D converter and that will be an FIR Filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back