Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fingerprint biometric sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chi2king

can anyone please help/inform me on how to construct a fingerprint biometric scanner? thanks to anyone who can give me an idea.

Circuit Cellar magazine Dec ’06 had an article “Multitiered Security System” using a PIC18F4580 and an MV1210 fingerprint module from Bioscrypt.com among other circuits. They said easy microcontroller interface but they didn’t say cheap.

i dont want to use modules and i want to start my design from raw materials (i.e. glass, LED, sensor) and use the PIC.

By the way, thank you very much for the reply. Its just that i have to pay for the article (dont have a credit card). If you have a copy of the article can you email it to me please (chi2king@yahoo.com). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back