Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FEEDBACK IN SINE WAVE INVERTER USING PIC16F887.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your replies.
I have rearranged and modified the code.
The feedback is working properly but there is an issue.
Any time i load it small load like table lamp, small fan , the output wave and voltage is good, but when i use larger loads, like soldering iron, laptop, the output voltage becomes attenuated and distorted. what can I do ?

This is the regulated output wave form.

Attachments

• WAVE[1].jpg
    WAVE[1].jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 133
Sounds like overloading... If you have designed the hardware to give an output of 1KW... Thats only 4 amp..

Your laptop will require 3~4a at 220vac.... How much DC are you using? If you have designed the inverter for 1KW then the inverter is too small or is inefficient.. Most inverters have to run around 85%+ to be of any use..

Is your drivers getting very hot when under load?

i used a 3KVA transformer i.e the design is a 3KVA design, a battery of 12V, 200AH.
The drivers are cool. not getting hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back