Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Faster than light

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
I read an elektor article that claims faster then light comms.
So much so it claims an led is lit 400mS before you press a button to turn it on.
The process uses ulf Rf frequencies and only a few standard parts as well as 400m of cat 5 cable.
Being an april edition it sounds like a fools joke to me.

That would seem to be a fair assumption.

I read an elektor article that claims faster then light comms.
So much so it claims an led is lit 400mS before you press a button to turn it on.
The process uses ulf Rf frequencies and only a few standard parts as well as 400m of cat 5 cable.
Being an april edition it sounds like a fools joke to me.
Lighting the LED before you press the button isn't faster than light, it's prediction.

What if you change your mind about pressing the switch after the LED turns on?

What if you change your mind about pressing the switch after the LED turns on?

What if it doesn't let you change your mind to prevent you from interrupting the time-space continuum?

Weird innit.
I dont believe it enough to go and get the solder iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back