fashion and technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

harjit dhillon

hiii
I am a BA fashion design student . I am a student who is determined in pursuing a career in the world of wearable technology within fashion. i am doing a final major project which requires me to integrate technology into cloths, i also understand that I have a knowledge gap when it comes to the electronics side of these technology,

therefore i would need to collaborate with someone who has this knowledge,

The out come will be two garment which move and change Silhouette influence by hussein chalayan s/s 2007 collection

I would be grateful for any feedback. thank you for taking the time to read this message
thanks harj

Last edited:
welll im a fashionnnnnn student and frm the UK, maybe you should read the message you are replyin 2, n then reply, cos you hav made it clear u can't read!!

If you think wearable technology is all abou the ******** yours sayin, then you have very much proved how narrow minded of a individual u r…

Cos me im a fashion student…..!!!!!

Well,what can I say?

I think that mneary was pointing out a possible problem facing your ground breaking idea in our modern paranoid world, emphasised by a real life example from the Land of Freedom and Opportunity.

You on the other hand have just demonstrated a somewhat childish temper tantrum.
Your childish outburst being hightend by jibbering semi-literate textspeak.

Just my grumpy old man opinion.

JimB

On edit:
This is the sort of thing which would possibly make a good project for one of our "I need a project idea" posters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…