Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fashion and technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

harjit dhillon

hiii
I am a BA fashion design student . I am a student who is determined in pursuing a career in the world of wearable technology within fashion. i am doing a final major project which requires me to integrate technology into cloths, i also understand that I have a knowledge gap when it comes to the electronics side of these technology,

therefore i would need to collaborate with someone who has this knowledge,

The out come will be two garment which move and change Silhouette influence by hussein chalayan s/s 2007 collection

I would be grateful for any feedback. thank you for taking the time to read this message
thanks harj

Last edited:
welll im a fashionnnnnn student and frm the UK, maybe you should read the message you are replyin 2, n then reply, cos you hav made it clear u can't read!!

If you think wearable technology is all abou the ******** yours sayin, then you have very much proved how narrow minded of a individual u r…

Cos me im a fashion student…..!!!!!

welll im a fashionnnnnn student and frm the UK, maybe you should read the message you are replyin 2, n then reply, cos you hav made it clear u can't read!!

If you think wearable technology is all abou the ******** yours sayin, then you have very much proved how narrow minded of a individual u r…

Cos me im a fashion student…..!!!!!

Well,what can I say?

I think that mneary was pointing out a possible problem facing your ground breaking idea in our modern paranoid world, emphasised by a real life example from the Land of Freedom and Opportunity.

You on the other hand have just demonstrated a somewhat childish temper tantrum.
Your childish outburst being hightend by jibbering semi-literate textspeak.

Just my grumpy old man opinion.

JimB

On edit:
This is the sort of thing which would possibly make a good project for one of our "I need a project idea" posters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back