Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FAO:mods/Admin Or anyone with the ability to move posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMera

Why wasthis post moved and closed,

was it because of the bad link?? if so could you have given me a chance to reply and pot the correct link up.

its was concise (SP) enough i explained what the whole thing is for and i enclosed the best schematic i could find.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/error-checking-correction-small-packs.17783/

it would have been nice and forum proactive if the moderator/or administrator could leave a comment for why the post was moved and closed. or is this how you treat all new commers because it gives you a sence of power??

Last edited by a moderator:
MonkeyMera said:
Why wasthis post moved and closed,

was it because of the bad link?? if so could you have given me a chance to reply and pot the correct link up.

its was concise (SP) enough i explained what the whole thing is for and i enclosed the best schematic i could find.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/error-checking-correction-small-packs.17783/ it would have been nice and forum proactive if the moderator/or administrator could leave a comment for why the post was moved and closed. or is this how you treat all new commers because it gives you a sence of power??
Sorry if you didn't get a PM about the move?, however it was the third wrong post I moved that day and I must have missed yours - however, it's VERY CLEARED marked at the top of the forum "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING", presumably you either ignored this?, or decided it didn't apply to you?. In case you still don't understand this, here's the relevent first part of that announcement again!.

FORUM RULES This forum is only for posting full projects that you have already built. It is a way to sharing your knowledge with other members. The rules of this forum are VERY STRICT. If you fail to follow them your post will be deleted. Rules: - Post only completed projects - Do not post project requests. - Use A descriptive subject (ie "Flashing Led") - Do not link to external images (use attachments) - Post only original ideas. Or get permission from owner.
PM sent as well, Moderator.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
No i didnt get the first PM.

thank you for your reply and as i have stated in a previous post on another tread i did not read the rules of that particular forum. i have reposted the thread in the correct section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back