Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explanation of this circuit .. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Angel

Hi all ..

I need your help in this circuit .. It is Electricity Detector ..

I found the Circuit but I want an explanation for it .. what are the components and what does its job .. How the whole Circuit Work ..

This is the Pic of it :

**broken link removed**

Any Help is Greatly Appreciated ..

The CMOS inverter between pins 1-2 is biased to act as a linear amplifier by the 10meg. Inverter 1-2 drives inverter 3-4 and 5-6. This makes a high-gain, high-input impedance amplifier which senses the presence of 50/60Hz AC due to capacitive coupling between the wire carrying the AC and the "aerial" probe. Two more inverters are a mulivibrator which is used to drive the Piezo speaker ("bell"). The remaining inverter drives the LED when the AC signal causes the first two inverters to switch.

Are you asking what resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, LightEmitting Diodes, and a CMOS hex inverter is?

Last edited:
You are asking me to teach you a basic course on Electricity and Electronics. Do you have about 8 weeks? (I don't)

ok Sorry Mike .. I will try to learn it my self ..

but can u just explain the circuit in a simple way for a noob like me .. from the start like the + goes to the board then it's goes to ... the Areial sense the presence of the AC and then it will go to ....

just the way like this from the Begining please ..

I really appreciate your help for all u told me ..

and sorry ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back