Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experienced Smartphone/Computer Repair Techs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan G.

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. I’m hoping I can find some people here who can answer some questions. I’m an experienced repair tech who specializes in smartphones and computers. I’m looking to start my own electronics repair business in my town. I’ve started with a website and will hopefully start renting out a physical building for my shop. Anyways, just looking for anybody on here who might have experience in starting a repair business. Would love to pick your brain!

<Mod edit: Website link has been removed. That is considered spam. You may put it in your signature but not in the main body text>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back