Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Evian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi all,

I got this from a German friend.

Enjoy. :)

Boncuk

Attachments

• Evian_www.planetbossi.ch.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:
The zip won't open for me but Evian is the best known bottled water in the world and is naive spelt backward. How the marketing guys must have rolled about laughing.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

I unzipped the file and it is alright.

Despite that I zipped it again and replaced the originally posted file in the thread.

Regards

Hans

Could you give us an Idea as to the contents of the zip file ?

Only a fool downloads an unknown file from the net and opens it.

It's a Windows Media Video and Audiofile, full of little monsters on inline scaters. :D

Virus check was OK here.

I'm sure the file is harmless but you appear to have used a newer compression method. I have the normal winzip and 7-zip and neither will open it. What are you using to compress it?

Mike.

Good one!!!:D

May be too many "dots" affects the file extension then recognizing it. Try to reupload as evian.zip. My old Winzip 8.0 opens it without any problem.

It opens here in 7-zip but has an unknown compression type.

BTW, what is it?

Mike.

Bottled water is one of the biggest reasons I don't believe in a pure free market society. People are just staggeringly ignorant and not rational actors. It boggles the mind that bottled water sales actually count in GDP and such things. A dollar spent on bottled water and a dollar spent on, I dunnno, health care or personal computers or automobiles should not be considered equal.

Last edited:
It opens here in 7-zip but has an unknown compression type.

BTW, what is it?

Mike.

Hi Nigel and Mike,

I used 7-zip 4.60 beta and reduced CPU threads to one. I also changed the file name to Evian.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Hans

Attachments

• Evian.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 144
Gee those bikini models just get younger and younger.
It is no surprise that Coke is one of the worlds bigger bottled water companies. Some bottled water is more expensive than gasoline! Can we say monster profits? I knew you could!

People used to use tooons of bottled water here in Montreal, where we have tons and tons of clean freshwater (recycled though). A few years ago there was a "green " movement and everybody bought reusable bottles, I feel guilty drinking over-priced sewer water :)

P.s. the video opened fine with winrar and windows media player on vista.

Gee those bikini models just get younger and younger.

Reminds me of a religious story. The german word for younger is "jünger", as a nown it is "Jünger".

God advised Jesus to assemble 12 "Jünger" around him. So Jesus searched and finally proudly presented Gabriela, Monica, Denise, Carla, etc.

God replied: "I said: Jünger!" and Jesus asked him back: "What? Younger?" :D

Boncuk

I don't get it.

Of course 12 missionaries were meant. (In the German bible a missionary is called "Jünger" which also means "younger" in English).

When Jesus presented the 12 young girls and God replied: "I said: Jünger" it confused Jesus to ask: "What? Younger?"

Got it now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back