Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrr_arrghh said:
I still want to know what this 'International Trumpet Guild' is...?

Have you considered trying google?, a quick search for "International Trumpet Guild" produced this as the top result:

https://www.trumpetguild.org/

Although I can't get it to load!.

This is the brief text that google gives:

The International Trumpet Guild is a non-profit organization, founded in 1974 to promote communications among trumpet players around the world and to improve ...

I had misread that as "International Strumpet Guild". I thought Prototypn45 was a 14 year old union member of the world's oldest occupation. Either that, or a very fortunate 14 year old boy. :D

Nigel Goodwin said:
Have you considered trying google?, a quick search for "International Trumpet Guild" produced this as the top result:

https://www.trumpetguild.org/
lol, thats what I should have done - it did load...
Some Random Bloke said:
The International Trumpet Guild is a non-profit organization, founded in 1974 to promote communications among trumpet players around the world and to improve the artistic level of performance, teaching, and literature associated with the trumpet.

I auctually i learned to play trumpet at the ITG, i know 4 notes! I was taught by a person who plays in the Milwaukee symphony. I was there because I was helping my dad out. The ITG is a gathering of trumpet geeks from all over the world to show off their stuff. This year's ITG was held in Denver, Colorado. I got a Bach Omega the day after I got back from Denver. My dad is going to teach how to customize it. oh and Doc Sevrenson was there.

P.S. I you ever need or want a new mouthpeice check out GR Technologies. Those are the best mouthpeices!!!

I auctually i learned to play trumpet at the ITG, i know 4 notes! I was taught by a person who plays in the Milwaukee symphony. I was there because I was helping my dad out. The ITG is a gathering of trumpet geeks from all over the world to show off their stuff. This year's ITG was held in Denver, Colorado. I got a Bach Omega the day after I got back from Denver. My dad is going to teach how to customize it. oh and Doc Sevrenson was there.

P.S. I you ever need or want a new mouthpeice check out GR Technologies. Those are the best mouthpeices!!!

oh, thanks

I've not seent he bach omegas. Are they an american model?

i just stick to my crappy yamahas (well, they're not that bad, but the price of them is fanatastic...)

i don't know much about the Omega's but i do know that they use a bach stratavaris valve section. Yamaha's aren't the best, but aren't the worst, or at least acording to my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back