Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EV431 C.Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hordeus

Hello everyone
I have Led Panel named EV431 C.Board but i can't find any information about it.

I'm trying to make it work but so far no success.
Is there any information available.
Thank you

Nothing comes up searching EV431 C.Board as you probably already know. What else is written anywhere on the board? Does anyone recongnize that A+symbol on the silkscreen - is that a manufacturer? What size is the matrix? Anything else you can tell us, age, where you got it - that sort of thing? It's a puzzle.

Nothing comes up searching EV431 C.Board as you probably already know. What else is written anywhere on the board? Does anyone recongnize that A+symbol on the silkscreen - is that a manufacturer? What size is the matrix? Anything else you can tell us, age, where you got it - that sort of thing? It's a puzzle.
It came from Japan.It has a 4 led matrix and each one them have 16 x 16 matrix.I don't know much about age.And there was written MK Seiko Co.,LTD.I searched enough but that was car washing machine manufacturer.

What have you checked so far?
Have you confirmed power is being supplied to the main board that has the card slot?
Also, I don't know if it's just the light, but the capacitor on the power supply board looks like it may be 'domed' on top.

sorry for my wrong explanations.It's working fine but i can't send any data because of i'm not sure about board design.I have to understand deeply before trying something since it was kinda expensive.

Then I guess we will probably have to wait and see if there is someone who is familiar with this, or see if there are any other possible markings which can be searched.
There are no other labels on this anywhere?

Then I guess we will probably have to wait and see if there is someone who is familiar with this, or see if there are any other possible markings which can be searched.
There are no other labels on this anywhere?
It came from Japan.It has a 4 led matrix and each one them have 16 x 16 matrix.I don't know much about age.And there was written MK Seiko Co.,LTD.I searched enough but that was car washing machine manufacturer.
It's everything i got and you can see some from picture.

sorry for my wrong explanations.It's working fine but i can't send any data because of i'm not sure about board design.I have to understand deeply before trying something since it was kinda expensive.
What does it do when "working fine"?

According to here, MK Seiko does, indeed make "light emitting diode (LED) display equipment, road construction display equipment, full color LED display systems" among other, incredibly unrelated products. So, that is likely the manufacturer and it is the best place to start since the other places have been non-starters. Also, how did you decide that it was made by them?...where was that written (post #7).

You can write them here. Have you done that yet?

I am not sure how wise it will turn out to be to spend a lot of money on something that you don't have any idea how to operate, unless you just want the parts. I think that you need to keep searching for one of their LED signs - there has to be something out there somewhere, no?

MK Sign Net is a site that publishes information related to LED displays for stores manufactured by MK Seiko Co., Ltd.

Getting closer!

**broken link removed**

...and as I suspected, they have software https://support.mksignage.net/cnts_dtl/6 You are definitely going to need some language help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back