Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO PayPal Donation not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman83

The link to donate money through PayPal does not seem to be working. I have tried several times in the last month or so, but PayPal always comes back with an error message. I sent ElectroMaster a PM a couple weeks ago, but he hasn't gotten back to me. I'm not sure if I missed a Sticky note somewhere or what.

Any suggestions?

I've been having trouble with PayPal recently. It turns out there's a scam out there that looks just like PayPal, but they start asking for personal information, and you supposedly can't use it until you provide it. Of course, it won't work even then. Any links to PayPal seem to take me to the scam site. It may not even be a problem with ETO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back