Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETA and Certification/test results and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys thank you for all the study help over the last few weeks. I got a 90 that I'm very happy with. Just 12 more tests and I am going to graduate! So again thank you for all the help, I know I can come here with more question for the last stretch.
I also joined the ETA a while back as a student. I like the organization, seems like a good idea to be a member of in this industry. Anyway I want to get certified as quickly as possible. Anyone take the CETa exam, and how hard is it too pass? I have the study unit that goes with the exam but won't look at it till I'm graduated from the ET course I'm in. I'm afraid it could throw my learning off. Thanks again for the help.

I have the study unit that goes with the exam but won't look at it till I'm graduated from the ET course I'm in. I'm afraid it could throw my learning off.
Why?

Obviously if you're spending too much time studying for the ETA exam your regular class work could suffer, but never be afraid of challenging yourself with new or different information, it can be of great benefit to take different perspectives on learning methods.

This is good for any kind of learning in general; always bite off more than you can chew, but never bite off more than you can swallow. As long as you're able to keep up with the additional work load it's of great benefit altogether.

It's up to you to keep a constant monitor on yourself to adjust the workload down a bit even if it doesn't advance you as fast as you originally planned.

As you start to transition from a learning environment to a production environment many many things are going to change. Starting on understanding what works for industry is the first step to applying what you've learned in school, cause no matter what you learn in school if it's not applicable to the industry you might as well flush your degree down the toilet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back