Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error in ISP ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhanot.manik90

Guys, I need your help, I have made an ISP programmer for programming AT89S52 with the help from Asim khan's website. But when I WRITE a program , the software gives me the following error :
Program Verify Error @Address 0000
Data Read = 00
Prog Data = C2

So I simply can't understand this error. On the other hand, the software is able to read data from the microcontroller but as I have said already I am not able to write data into it???

PLEASE help me in sorting out this problem....

THANK YOU

Check whether, the MOSI and MISO pins might be reversed. Secondly see whether the Reset cap is leaky.
the EA*pin is expected to be connected to Vdd
you are expected to use Fig2 of link below

**broken link removed**

Inside the Fig2, there is a note indicating that at DB25 connector pins2 and 12 must be looped. A crystal is to be used instead of 3 pin resonator and with 22pF cap grounded from each pin of the crystal.

connect the body of the DB25 to the ground of the programmer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back