Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equivelent NPN Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I have searched for a Equivelent for this NPN transistor 2N5232 Can you help me with, equivelement Part.
I will attach the data sheet of this transistor this may help to find yhe equivelent.

Attachments

• 2N5232 NPN.pdf
    62.5 KB · Views: 330
I have searched for a Equivelent for this NPN transistor 2N5232 Can you help me with, equivelement Part.
I will attach the data sheet of this transistor this may help to find yhe equivelent.

hi,
Its a general purpose npn rated at a Vce of 50V @ 100mA

I would use a 2N2222 transistor or a BC547

Ensure that you connect the correct pins to the pcb, transistors do vary in pin/wire layout.

According to VRT-DISK replacements for 2N5232 are 2SC1775(A), 2SC2240, 2SC2389, 2SC2459, but BC546, 2SC1890(A), 2SD755..756(A) could also be used.

When looking for a equivalent NPN or PNP transistor the important thing is VCEO Collector Emitter voltage and Collector Current IC, Is that correct.

When looking for a equivalent NPN or PNP transistor the important thing is VCEO Collector Emitter voltage and Collector Current IC, Is that correct.
That is mostly correct.

The 2N2222a has a VCE(sat) of 0.3V, a VCEO of 40V, and HFE(min) of 100.
Under similar conditions (the data sheets don't show the same test conditions):
The 2N5232 has a VCE(sat) of 0.12V, probably a VCEO of 50V, and HFE(min) of 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back