Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

equivalent for an IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

desperadogear

can somebody help me with the equivalent of DS275 Ic.

schematic , pin diagram attached

im planning to build a programmer for 89c51/52
**broken link removed**
DS275 is not available and im running short of time as my last date for submission of project is too near. help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• ds275.PNG
    ds275.PNG
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,262
A pin compatible part probably isn't available - Dallas semi got acquired by www.maxim-ic.com, and unless you want to try getting a sample directly from them, it's probably easier to work around it.

Use a more standard MAX232 chip (google and you'll find a lot of schematics)

Or look in the https://www.electro-tech-online.com/forums/electronic-projects/ section of the forum for Mike's "Simple RS232-to-TTL Adapter". It's two transistors and a couple resistors and would probably be a functional replacement for the chip.

James

I'm looking for a complete on line IC cross ref equivalents list.
For instance - to find an equiv for an MLM324 quad opamp -
Sounds simple enough doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back