Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

engine speed controller (not the same as 'motor speed' post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm building a home made generator from a 20kw generator head and a small car engine. It all pretty much works but I need to come up with some kind of governor. I'd like to reference the HZ off of the power output of the generator and use that to operate a relay output which will operate a servo to speed up the engine if the HZ gets too low and another relay output to operate the same servo the other way if it gets too fast.

I'm very proficient in electrical construction but i'm still a newbie in electronic component design. Can someone give me a direction on this?

I'm not asking someone to do this for me.

Is there a projects vendor that I can get a catalog from so I can start learning about microcontrollers?
Thanks,

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back