Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Engine Dyno Electronics Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe90cc

Hi guys,

Im new here and I would be grateful for any help on my project. So here is the project: I want to measure the acceleration of a wheel using a inductive pick-up sensor. I then need an interface with a pc in order to graphically display the acceleration of the wheel over time. I intend to use a PIC as an ADC and to produce a USB or serial signal. Then mabey I can use excel or MATLAB to draw a graph of the results.

I dont have a lot of experience with programming but I am willing to put a lot of effort into the project because I have a lot to gain. So if anyone is willing to give me a few pointers on the software/programming side of things I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Joe.

Why so complex? Simply use a magnetic pickup and feed the input into a sound card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back