Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMP scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrnik

Hey people,

Do you have the electric scheme of an emp? I know that is not that hard to build but I can't find any scheme on the internet. I will appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
A guy who studies and is passioned by electronic.

What is an EMP?

OK, what do you want your electromagnetic pulse to do?

JimB

Actually a real functional EMP device is very hard to build. Who told you otherwise? o_O

I know that is not that hard to build
So why are you asking for advice here? :confused:.
Amongst other things, nearly every SMPS generates unwanted emp. Exactly what form/strength of emp are you considering?
BTW, generating unlicensed RF radiation is illegal in most jurisdictions and will attract the attention of the authorities.

Last edited:
I am locking this thread until the rest of the moderators and I determine how we shall proceed. EMP devices are dangerous and have the potential to destroy property, and therefore these sorts of discussions are generally frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back