Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elements of Electromagnetics Matthew N. O. Sadiku answers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

hey guys..
i have the book, but..
anybody knows a site wer i can get the detailed answers for the problems of this book??? 3rd edition...

thanx

Have you tried the publishers website?

If this book is required for a course (university or college), then you can check at your university's library for the solutions manual. I doubt that you will find it if you're doing the electromanetics course this semester, but it's worth a try.

pop said:

If this book is required for a course (university or college), then you can check at your university's library for the solutions manual. I doubt that you will find it if you're doing the electromanetics course this semester, but it's worth a try.

nope. neither here nor there...
what can i do? there are really sm tough questions!

sonaiko said:
pop said:

nope. neither here nor there...
what can i do? there are really sm tough questions!

You seem to be missing the point, the idea of the questions is for YOU to answer them, not just to cheat by getting a book of answers. You won't learn anything that way!.

As for what to do?, you need to WORK!.

sure man i know i have to do effort..
but i want the answers to sm problems that i couldnt answer...
u know? when in each chapter u face those problems wer u try for hours and hours without solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back