Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Stores...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue1

Hello all.I love electronics,but hate the fact that I have to wait forever,and spend $6.00 and up on shipping of $1.00 electronic components.And we all know radio shack anymore is an over-glorified cell phone store.I was wondering if there is anyone here from New Jersey that could tell me where there are any good electronic stores around.I knew of two but both closed down within the last 2 years.Any help would be much appreciated.....Thanx... :roll:

Move to Toronto and I'll show you about a dozen stores 8)

hmm. I suppose that your best bet would be to check the yellow pages for electronics stores etc. We have a couple of surplus stores out here, as well as Fry's electronics, etc. Of course, I am in the same city that houses a couple of major semiconductor manufacturers (ON, Motorola, Microchip etc.) I know this doesn't help you much. My point is, check the local listings, hopefully you'll find a store. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back