Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics newbie, need to know what connector this is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tytanium0503

Hey guys. my buddy and I are trying to repair an LCD tv he got for free. We bought an inverter to replace the tv's faulty one, but the new inverter is MUCH more complex and instead of the power wire being soldered straight onto the board, it has a much more complex connector that we've been trying to find. Here's a picture.

**broken link removed**

Since each led inverter is powered by a single wire I figured there would not need be any concern of grounding it.. but would we be able to just straight solder onto that board in place of that male connector? Thanks for any help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back