Electronics HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay87

For my school task I must design an experiment based on Electronics and more specifically diodes and resistors, my teacher has kindly given us suitable equipment breadboards, photodiodes , voltmeters, LED's, Resistors and various power suppliers my initial idea was to see how the resistance changes when I increase the magnetic field around a resistor but now one of freinds is doing the same thing!! Now I am blank for ideas... I need a simple experiment where I can draw comparisons and formulate a graph, and since electronics aint my specialty I need some ideas and some guidance, If you guys could please help me it would be greatly appreciated.

my initial idea was to see how the resistance changes when I increase the magnetic field around a resistor but now one of freinds is doing the same thing!!

Your friends will not have many results to work with - a resistor with changes in magnetic flux will not do anything readable on simple voltmeters!

Use something more interactive, like your photodiodes. Have a read here, it might provoke some ideas: Photodiode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…