Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay87

For my school task I must design an experiment based on Electronics and more specifically diodes and resistors, my teacher has kindly given us suitable equipment breadboards, photodiodes , voltmeters, LED's, Resistors and various power suppliers my initial idea was to see how the resistance changes when I increase the magnetic field around a resistor but now one of freinds is doing the same thing!! Now I am blank for ideas... I need a simple experiment where I can draw comparisons and formulate a graph, and since electronics aint my specialty I need some ideas and some guidance, If you guys could please help me it would be greatly appreciated. :p

my initial idea was to see how the resistance changes when I increase the magnetic field around a resistor but now one of freinds is doing the same thing!!

Your friends will not have many results to work with - a resistor with changes in magnetic flux will not do anything readable on simple voltmeters!

Use something more interactive, like your photodiodes. Have a read here, it might provoke some ideas: Photodiode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back