Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics gcse project help plz!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil lol lefty

hi
i am studying electronics at gcse and i have no ideas what to make for my coursework project i needs to be fairly easy to make but not like buzzer and a battery
any help would be much appreciated

lil lol lefty said:
hi
i am studying electronics at gcse and i have no ideas what to make for my coursework project i needs to be fairly easy to make but not like buzzer and a battery
any help would be much appreciated

How abt a buzzer, battery and a LED??

only joking. Why not do a night rider display? and make it so that via a POT you can change the speed at which the LED flash backwars and forwards?

GCSE project

Hi there
I am doing a tooth brush timer for my GCSE project which is fairly simple all it does is time the user for 3 mintues while they are brushing their teeth and then the buzzer goes off, but if I had the chance I would have done an Electronic dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back