Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobejitsu

Hi! :D I was thinking if any one of you know of some games to learn electronics, something like, the incredible machine but for electronics, you are given some objective like obtaining Xkohms at some point and you must use componets to achieve that. If it doesnt exist i think its a good project. Thank you all

very VERY good idea. I haven't heard of anything like this out on the market right now. Maybe you could develop a game with this concept?

Maybe

I think i might have the skills :) I will give it a try, i´ll keep posting. Bye

Great Idea

That's a great idea. If you are planning of developping the game under C++, just tell me, I would like to help :D .

It's been a while since anybody posted a message. I really like playing games and I'm fond of electronics. So if anyone will please show a little interest, it'd b gr8! :wink:

I've got an AWESOME idea. Youse play CS? Make a mod for "defuse the bomb" - only it's a different bomb every time. The schematic comes up, and you get a wire snipper and color-coded wires, and a time limit. You could make them more complex as the game goes on.
That would be fully, fully sick.

I have a very small background in 3D game programming, so i might be able to help, just PM me if you're interested. Only condition is the work would have to be free (non-profit) [alternatively, you could give me a % of the profits :lol: ].

--JB

Sounds very interesting. I think what is needed is someone to combine all the ideas, and get some people together to make something :D

I do play CS, and I did program it and modify it indeed. Also, I am a little bit capable of creating an entire new Mod for HL. But I think it's both time and people: I don't have much time :? , and I don't have somebody to work with me :cry: .. But still I'm waiting for ur request Kobejistu for a specific help in ur gr8 idea...

Anyway, I hope, Kobejistu, that u didn't go 2 Mars or somewhere far nearby, cause I still see only 2 of ur replies! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back