Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Forums (post a few of your favs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optikon

Ok, this forum is about the only one I belong to that is worth a few minutes a day. I enjoy serious posts with large audiences.

Who has some others that are similar in nature to this one?
Can you post a URL to your favorite one? (other than this one of course!)

I myself would like to check some others out (that are worthwhile) and
I'm sure others would as well.

Thanks guys/gals - big help!

The followings are 2 forums I visit occasionally:

Electronics Forum for electroni fans:
**broken link removed**

Aoron Homepage:
http://www.aaroncake.net/forum/
(This site has shocking color schemes, red text on blue background!!!)

Other than those: I also subscribe to the following newsgroups:

alt.electronics, aus.electronics, sci.electronics, sci.electronics.design, sci.electronics.basic, sci.electronics.misc

Just be forewarned aus.electonics is frequented by a few stroppy, grumpy and absolutely arrogant but knowledgeable old b***ards who stand no fools. You just have to be well prepared with your questions before you post.

I like this forum the best by far. Some of you guys are very patient and helpful. Keep up the good work.

Wuey said:
The followings are 2 forums I visit occasionally:

Electronics Forum for electroni fans:
**broken link removed**

Aoron Homepage:
http://www.aaroncake.net/forum/
(This site has shocking color schemes, red text on blue background!!!)

Other than those: I also subscribe to the following newsgroups:

alt.electronics, aus.electronics, sci.electronics, sci.electronics.design, sci.electronics.basic, sci.electronics.misc

Just be forewarned aus.electonics is frequented by a few stroppy, grumpy and absolutely arrogant but knowledgeable old b***ards who stand no fools. You just have to be well prepared with your questions before you post.

I like this forum the best by far. Some of you guys are very patient and helpful. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the info! I'll check those out.

Ron H said:

Thanks, much appreciated! It takes so much time to find out if a forum is active and has an audience that is sincerely interested and garbage free (think yahoo).

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back