Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics equation with complex Math

gjoo

I've attached an equation with the answer, but If someone can show how this equation was solved.

50/ [50(4+3j) + 100]100= 20+ 10i

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230219-101128.png
    Screenshot_20230219-101128.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 209
Do you know enough of the algebra of complex numbers to understand the solution. If not this might be a good time for a review.

ETA: I don't think you have rendered the expression correctly. The screenshot and your expression have the left square brace in different locations. Which is it? I also think that you transcribed the number incorrectly.

Last edited:
Ask chatGPT.

BTW, is that mixing old and new methods of complex numbers. Old = a+ib new=a+jb or is this (as I suspect) just current fashion.

Mike.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back