Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Circuit Software Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am looking for a software that i could draw circuits and simulate it before building it on the breadboard. I heard a software called Multisim does that but i could only get a demo version of it.

Does anyone know of any free license software that i can download to do this?...Any available links would be grateful as well.

I haven't used it, but I have heard that there is a package called 'Electronics Workbench' which should do the job.
I don't have a link, sorry...

Try LTSpice from Linear Technology.

What OD are you using??

OS damn it, not OD. I hate my fat fingers!

Hi,

I am looking for a software that i could draw circuits and simulate it before building it on the breadboard. I heard a software called Multisim does that but i could only get a demo version of it.

Does anyone know of any free license software that i can download to do this?...Any available links would be grateful as well.
Are you using Winders, Mac OS or Linux?

If Linux, I have used gEDA and DIA to make drawings, both are free.

Last edited:
You can do this job by many alternatives like the PesPice program it is a good one and you can get a free version of it from many websits just go to google it will guide you

Operating System

I using Windows Vista...Home Basic if that matters...I will check out the programs that are listed thus far...Thanks to all the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back