Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic stability control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesamuel

hi guys, I have plannned to design a project in electronic stability control using ARM micro controller in LabVIEW platform as an embedded stand alone system.my query is that which series of ARM will suit for a 32 bit embedded project and we need some rotational and speed sensors(optical). can anyone suggest me regarding this. and one more thing, i need some related sites regarding my project.:D

....I probably can't be of much practical assistance ..... interested to see what you are doing though.

Do you have enough design information to define the open loop plant?

Is this one of the classical control problems ... or something new?

I am planned to built this in Control system...Adaptive crush control and auto pilot is also in our project design...
Basically i use a ultrosonic sensor to sense the abstracle infront of the road, then by using this I am going to calculate the car moving path (moving ahead or behead). according to the movment, I am going to use the ESC algorithm.
My problem is this all the systems must be a real time. So I can't get corresponding real time sensors and all...
Otherwise i planned to use CompactRIO, In the place of ARM. but also the problem is in sensors..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back