Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

.......electronic project......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugonile

........i want any electronic project to for my last year of study. I am a student taking Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. So I humbly need your help for that......

please, you can mail your replies in my email....which is.....mpeling@yahoo.com

No, we won't do your work for you!

Hehehe, It's very funny. All these guys asking for projects always leave their emails written in bold and a larger sized font.

They leave their e-mail address big and in bold so that spammers can find it easier.
Maybe the spammers can do their projects for them.

What is with all these FINAL YEAR EE students looking for such basic help with projects. If they can't figure anything out on their own after 4 years or more of study, what was the point in spending all that money and time? Who would hire such a graduate? it seem like we get a post like this about once a week:rolleyes:

Thank You All.........

Ugonile said:
........i want any electronic project to for my last year of study. I am a student taking Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. So I humbly need your help for that......

please, you can mail your replies in my email....which is.....mpeling@yahoo.com

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR IDEAS!! i APPRECIATE THEM!! GOOD LUCK!!;)

.......the idea is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Andy1845c said:
Huh? No ideas were given......

Man, the idea is what they said above.......everyone has a "FREEDOM TO SAY" what his/her head want to say through his/her finger!!! That's what these guys do above.......heheheh.....am serious bout my project, but they are here just for quoting.......not for giving something that can help to solve my task.....very fun guyz:D :D :D :D :D :D

My idea

Make hair like this on Color TV screen with PIC...

What u guys think about my idea :D

Hayato said:
Hehehe, It's very funny. All these guys asking for projects always leave their emails written in bold and a larger sized font.

It is probably an ex-girlfriends email or roomate too. :D Or Professor's :eek:

Ayne, careful Ron H is really sensitive about his hair..

Andy1845c, I think Marks256 said the same thing the post above you. "Good luck with that" equates to what you stated, if he is a last year student, does not sound like it all took. :)

I would think if he searched the forum he would find many others with the same question and some actually have projects he could build.

Last edited:
......the Fun One.....

mramos1 said:
It is probably an ex-girlfriends email or roomate too. :D Or Professor's :eek:

Ayne, careful Ron H is really sensitive about his hair..

Andy1845c, I think Marks256 said the same thing the post above you. "Good luck with that" equates to what you stated, if he is a last year student, does not sound like it all took. :)

I would think if he searched the forum he would find many others with the same question and some actually have projects he could build.

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH....VERY FUN FORUM:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks like the name comes from juvenile -he just hasn't learnt to think yet.

When you go through Uni you follow along like sheep mostly and its not until after uni you start to think for yourself .Only then you canyou call yourself a proffessional anything - the smileys are for kindergarten kiddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back