Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic manual for radio engineers by zeluff & Markus copyright 1949

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary350

I have this book, it is in such good condition it looks like it has never been used.

WOW, you don't see circuit drawings like this anymore.

This old book is an amazing collectors item I have decided to sell it on Ebay I wonder what is it worth?

The NEW 9th Edition sells for $189.

Last edited:
I have a royal signals book froma similar period.
Not worth much.

Book is in the car on the way to Goodwill store. I bought about 30 books for $10 at a yard sale. I have had my fun reading them so I don't need them anymore.

Books are like good friends! I could never part with any of my books, I dont have a huge amount maybe around 150 altogether. But I couldnt part with a single one, funny how books are almost sacred to some people, I even prefer the feel and smell of books to reading from a screen, picking up a book and sitting down to read somewhere comfy is a great pleasure, I like to make notes in pencil in the margins of some.

Sorry time for meds I think lol

How many of you have or have read the art of electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back