Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Location Sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanark

Hi,
As I am new to electronics I have tried in vain to find a supplier of a
Voice recorder player that I could activate using “Bluetooth”
The reason for this is that I am Visually Impaired I am trying to develop a Location Sensor that would send a voice message when activated by a “Bluetooth” device, as in a supermarket for example, by telling the Visually Impaired their location Like this “Your now entering Aisle Two”. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jim Owens

Bluetooth is a system for two way data communication between electronic units, it is overkill to use it to turn on a record player. Any recorder/player can easily be modified to be remotely turned on. Perhaps if you outline the system that you envision, someone can suggest a solution.

bluetooth might be overkill, but if he's thinknig about marketing this on a large scale, then bluetooth is the common thing people would be carrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back