Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Light sculptures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now filters are what I do know about. I have two of them on my boat engine and it still stops from time to time . Filters down to 3 microns don't get out all the gunk and you have to put in additives to get a good result . You need to Google up "Additives" and maybe "Attitudes" while you are at it.

This too, is of absolutely no value whatsoever and is obviously off topic.

I seem to be dealing with people who have some rather highly developed mental and or personality problems. They refuse to answer simple questions and then get annoyed when called on it.........

LOL

And actually, that does bring up the very topic I mentioned earlier, and some people in here should seriously consider it.......

Psychiatry. The internet is full of people and has quite a reputation for being a haven for people with various degrees and types of mental problems. The primary symptom for this is simply and nothing other than a clearly lacking ability to relate to others.

Now, some people with even serious problems can relate to others similar to themselves, but not much different from themselves. Let's call it, a lack of bandwidth.......

And since no one can relate to my project or ideas, it's pretty clear the bandwidth here is considerably low..........

No, I'm not impressed with anything I've seen here and where anyone gets the idea this is a haven for experts, I don't know......

LOL

I find it mazing that what some people cant wait to use on others ,is actually ,what someone else has told them, is wrong with them

I find it mazing that what some people cant wait to use on others ,is actually ,what someone else has told them, is wrong with them

And ty, where did you hear that?

LOL

Again, one more post from you which doesn't relate to the topic, not only gets you a bad rap from me, but reported......

Including any smart aleck comments in response to this...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back