Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Dice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenmunky

I am doing an electronic dice as a project and i need help.

I want to know how to make a double dice circuit using leds that flash until the dice number has appeared.

Could you please help me because i have no real idea of where to start.

Thanks

well, i can think of a lor of schematics.....try using a counter set to 6 stages, then use diodes to decode the dice....
or use a counter and 7 segment display.....
the concept is to make a counter wich would go trough the 6 numbers fast enough and stpop it in some position......
if u use 2 dices, make sure not to use the same source for the pulsing signal, if u use 2 oscilators, made from a singe ic, like nand gates or whatever, make them so that they have the frequency a littile differents so they wont sincronize.....
i have some chematics, in case u dont find anything on the net, and anice ting that makes the sound of a dice....
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
and this i think is the simplest
**broken link removed**
http://elektronik.kai-uwe-schmidt.de/digital_wuerfel_en.html
hope i helped somehow

@lfcrulez

You're probably not gonna get much response, as this thread is over 8 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back