Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electrical power tranfered to mechanical

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellsnomad

please help, I am researching about engineering science currently doing edexcel btec hnd level and i need some help please in describing how electrical power is transferred to mechanical power, need not considering low power signals (such as feedback signals). describe realtionships between voltage current torque speed.

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tnku

currently doing edexcel btec hnd level :confused:

Have you ever heard of Electric Motors or Solenoids :rolleyes:

You know, I like answering questions and helping, but this kind of question irks me.

First of all, your question is very broad and vague. If you have a specific question about a specific electromechanical concept, I think we'll be happy to help. But your question encompasses an entire FIELD of technology and can't be explained with a paragraph or two.

My advice. Go to a library. As far as I know they still have books at libraries.
If the library is out, use Goo-Gull. I'll even help with a keyword. "electromechanical"

Now, if a specific concept gives you trouble after reading some books and articles, please feel free to come get some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back