Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electric RC retracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave brennan

hi can anbody do a drawing of a large electric retract about 12in long 3in deep 4in wide and tell me what screwjack and microswitches to use and how to make it work please regards dave

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

First, more information would be good. What's an "electric retract"? A linear actuator?

What load do you need it to move?

What's the power supply?

What's the actual purpose of the thing?

I'm afraid that without more information it's going to be very hard to help much.
Post whatever you can (a bit too much information is better than a bit too little).

Regards,

Torben

electric retracts

many thanks for replying torben i am a total novice with electronics but will try to explain i am building a Focke Wulf 190A/8 RC model of 15 foot span with a weight load of about 75Lbs the retract mechanism need to move a leg of about fifteen inches long in towards the fusalage the leg will weight about three quaters of a kg i would like to move it with a screwjack but dont no how your help would be much appreciated dave

The mechanism wanted is already in service - try a 1/4 scale bomber. Many R/C aircraft mags have them listed - and a local R/C shop has one / or can get them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back