Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam04

Hello, i am a 17 year old male and i am interested in making an electric guitar for electronics subject at school. if anyone has any information on this please reply.

adam04 said:
Hello, i am a 17 year old male and i am interested in making an electric guitar for electronics subject at school. if anyone has any information on this please reply.

There's not usually any electronics in an electric guitar, although 'active' ones have a battery and an opamp to give proper tone controls. Passive guitars only have a couple of pots and a capacitor or two.

So I wouldn't have thought it's a very suitable project for an electronics class?.

You might find this site useful? http://www.buildyourguitar.com/resources/egb/index.htm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back