Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

elctronic cronograph

Status
Not open for further replies.

cableguy

Hi to You all.

I'm gathering ideas for a electronic cronograph capable of counting from 0,001 up to 5 min.
It is intended to be used as a "stop & go" controler for a slotcar rallye circuit, and shoul also have a way to set the number of laps to time, give the time of the best lap, etc....

Any ideas??

Thanks

Check out my website which has a circuit to time Pinewood Derby cars. It measures .01 second to 9.99 seconds, so some timeing changes would be needed, and it times 2 cars, but it could be a start.
You have to copy and paste the URL because geocities does not allow links. www.geocities.com/russlk
Well, I tried the link and it works, so I don't know why sometimes it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back