Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elan E2A Eprom Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKF1000

Hello all, I am currently converting old utilities company radios for use on the ham bands, but most are eprom controlled, I have recently purchased a second hand, but mint condition Elan E2A programmer, but it came with no documentation or software.

Is there anyone out there with any information about the programmer, as I would love to bring it back into service, I can copy eproms directly from the machine controls, but a lot of the files I need are stored on the computer, so I need to interface the programmer to the PC, Many thanks in advance, Karl.

PS, I know the machine is a antique, but it appears to work perfect.

Is this what you are looking for? its kind of a rough scan, but its readable, for the Elan E2A editing programmer.

The model this is for looks like this, its a huge picture, and I can't crop it on my work computer, or aparently in code, so heres the link to it
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, but unfortunatly the service manual in your link is one I found and uploaded to Matthieu for his website, as for the photo, again it is one I took of my programmer and sent to Matthieu for reference, I appreciate you taking the time to find the info for me, but I am still looking for a user manual and more importantly, the software to link the programmer to the PC. Thanks again for taking the time. Karl. :):)

haha, sorry about that, I guess thats a bad sign when the only thing I could dig up was what you yourself put out there.

Last edited:
I am going to try again with the manufacturer tommorow, so far they have been little help due to it being a obsolete device, but they must have the software archived somewhere, if not I will continue my seach online and through the forums, something will turn up. Karl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back