Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

effective books to read- new to electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

hey folks im a high school tudent with no electronics courses being offered in school or around school, and ive tried a few books on electronics such as schuams and electronics the easy way...or at least they thought so, if you know of any book for almost complete beginners with little backround knowledge it would be immensly helpful....peace.

i bought a book called "electronic systems & techinques" by K. F. Ibrahim, it is a translated version, so you might find it in a different name, but the name i gave you is the original one.
the book is quite for beginners, but you need some knowledge in physichs, basic things, but it is quite good

Have a look at.............

**broken link removed**

This is an ongoing project by the author.

If you click on each chapter then you can download them as pdf files.

It is free and the author welcomes contributions and/or corrections.

Have Fun

:lol:

well i got off with "Adventures With Electronics" by Tom Duncan.
its published by BPB in India. dont know who doest that elsewhere.

bye,
Shima

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back