EEPROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that is the problem .....i got a colegue in my clsass that i thing he can do that in about 10-20 seconds...and he is no genius and he wasnt born with this ability, he just trained....
thats true....speed matters, but the brain is used only a little, if you train you can do better and better

ok, now back to EPROMs i got some old EPROMs wich i wana use for controlling some leds, but the problem is programming...is there a VERY simple programmer for 2716 to 27512? i mean a programmer with little components and easy to find? i searched the internet but i couldnt find what i need. the problem was that they were quite simple but i couldnt find those ICs needed for it.

The calculations you have done are correct but when I mentioned 1Gb meant 1 GIGA-BIT and not Giga-Byte So your time will reduce to about 8 times since 8-bits = 1 byte.

ok, about that link on EPROMs, it looks like quite a simple programmer on second thought, but i cant find replacements for the MPSA65 transistors...any ideas?
and the ones labbeled 558 and 548 are BC558 and BC548?

kinjalgp said:
The calculations you have done are correct but when I mentioned 1Gb meant 1 GIGA-BIT and not Giga-Byte So your time will reduce to about 8 times since 8-bits = 1 byte.

I thought so. One gigabyte is written in capital letters. Silly me. Well, nevermind, that still leaves 4,25 years

bogdanfirst said:
and the ones labbeled 558 and 548 are BC558 and BC548?

Yes they are BC558 and BC548. As I said in other post, I am not able to locte my transistor selector book so I can't find exact replacement for MPSA65.

Found my yellow book:

mps-a 65:
Si-P-Darl Uni,30V,0.3A,0.625W B>50000
_____
/ . . . \
|_______|
C B E

replacement bc 880:
Si-P-Darl 100V,1A,0.8W,200MHzb>2000
Low frequency switch
_____
/ . . . \
|_______|
B C E

!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…