Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ecg 957 voltage regulator spec sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkedallusion

I am building a power supply with an philips ecg 957 voltage regulator in place of a LM 317 voltage regulator. I am not sure what polarities I should change on the circuit- does anyone know where I can get a spec sheet?

ECG957 is equivalent to LM337. So here is a datasheet for the LM337.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2003/01/LM137.pdf

The LM317 is a positive regulator, whereas the LM337 (ecg957) is a negative regulator.

I've never actually tried using a negative regulator in place of a positive. Maybe someone else can fill you in on how-to. If you're just making a bench supply, I guess you just use the ground as your +ve and the output as your -ve (where both are isolated from earth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back