Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ebay sellers are giving me the ....'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustinetez

For a little while now, I have been trying to buy some BME280 modules for a little project around the house.

Being rather prudent with expending money :happy: , I figured to buy them off Ebay rather than some other more expensive places.

Now, after 3 goes and 3-ish months of deliveries (~1 month per seller), I am about ready to hit the roof, every time they have sent BMP280 modules.

And for those who might not know, the difference between the two types is:
BME280 - temperature, barometric pressure and humidity
BMP280 - temperature, barometric pressure

Also, how to tell the difference:
RIGHT001 - Copy.jpg
WRONG001 - Copy.jpg

The one on the right is the actual one I have received and the pictures on the Ebay site showed the one on the left - the hole in the actual sensor is in different places depending on which one it is.

For a little while now, I have been trying to buy some BME280 modules for a little project around the house.
Does anyone in Australia deal in Velleman kits? Their VMA335 kit is a BME280 module, a lot cheaper than many on ebay.
(£8 retail in the UK).

Aliexpress won't take my money, so I don't deal with them (and I'm very fluent in Chinglish).

They also want more than I paid for this last local order.
Aliexpress refund feedback is horrible. I opened once dispute for not working reffilable cartridge. I airclogged printhead with it. Cartridge membrane was not working. I took photos of blocked cartridge and printed picture with missing color (i placed 3 original cartridges, 1 reffiled). They said that its not proof .They need to have a video. Meanwhile i removed clog from printhead. It was pain in ass. I injected ink to each printhead, btw printer is WF 7710. Injecting ink is only thing that works for me. But you need to be carrefull when pushing ink inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back